Friday, January 8, 2010

I have a Hamilton Beach multi-function flat bread maker with no recipes .Can anyone help me ?

Go to this page on the Hamiton Beach web site and download the pdf manual for your flatbread maker (I don't kow your exact model.)





It has recipes in the pdf file.





http://www.hamiltonbeach.com/use-and-car鈥?/a>I have a Hamilton Beach multi-function flat bread maker with no recipes .Can anyone help me ?
Check out this free cooking E-book, it might have what you're looking for.I have a Hamilton Beach multi-function flat bread maker with no recipes .Can anyone help me ?
Did you buy this from Hamilton Beach or another source because it comes with a recipe book! Maybe you can call or contact the company and ask them to send you a book or you can look on the net for recipes. Good luck!


If this isn't similar to your model, here are their customer service numbers to request a manual for it:





Hamilton Beach/Proctor-Silex, Inc. Customer Service:





USA: 800-851-8900


Canada: 1-800-267-2826


Mexico: 01 800 71 16 100

No comments:

Post a Comment