Tuesday, April 27, 2010

What are some bread recipes using vegetable pulp

Me and my work colleagues have been juicing lately and we have a lot of leftover pulp. we do not separate the pulp and have found the mixture to taste pretty good however we don't often feel hungry after drinking our juice and would like to know some bread recipes. I have found some ';no bake'; recipes but I want something like the bread I'm used to. I'm not a baker so I would like a simple recipe that also that doesn't require a loaf pan.What are some bread recipes using vegetable pulp
You might be able to adapt this recipe at http://www.thedailyplate.com/nutrition-c鈥?/a> although it might take a bit of experimenting to get just right. Alternatively, I would recommend using the pulp as part of a soup or lentil dish. If you don't want to use it straight away, you could easily freeze and thaw as needed.





This recipe doesn't require a loaf pan, as you make the bread shapes and place on a greased tray. You could easily make smaller bread rolls too.

No comments:

Post a Comment