Sunday, December 27, 2009

Can i use baking mix recipes in bread maker?

My boyfriend just gave me an Oster Bread Machine and I'm pretty inexperienced when it comes to making bread. I was wandering if i can use Baking Mix recipes. If so do i have to do anything different than if i were using recipes from scratch?


-ThanksCan i use baking mix recipes in bread maker?
You can use pre-mix bread making ingredients.


(The wholemeal one is excellent).


It is sold in your local supermarket or Bin Inn/ Scoop kind of places.


Hope this helped.Can i use baking mix recipes in bread maker?
You may use mixes.


I have tons of bread machine recipes in my cooking group and would be glad to help you with any questions. Join a group with a personal touch, Free to join and no obligations.





http://groups.msn.com/CookingWithKay








This is my daughters favorite, its very sweet. Really is suppose to be braided but I just make it as a loaf





Challah





1 lb


1.5 tsp yeast


1 3/4 cup + 2 Tbsp bread flour


1/4 cup sugar


1/2 tsp salt


2 Tbsp + 1 tsp veg. oil


2 egg yolks


2/3 cup water








1 1/2 lb





2 1/4 tsp yeast


2 1/4 cup + 1 Tbsp bread flour


1/4 cup + 2 Tbsp sugar


1/4 tsp salt


3 1/2 Tbsp veg oil


3 egg yolks


1 cup water

No comments:

Post a Comment