Thursday, December 31, 2009

Bread machine recipes?

I am looking for a multi-grain bread recipe that actually uses more than just whole wheat flour and oatmeal and does not include a multi-grain cereal. Also, the recipe needs to make a light, soft bread, not course. Does one exist?Bread machine recipes?
Try going to Breadworld.com. Recipe #46. I have found this to be an excellent site.Bread machine recipes?
Lots of recipes are available to you via the internet.
I just made a delicious multigrain bread using the recipe from the March 2006 issue of Cook's Illustrated magazine. It contained all-purpose flour, whole wheat flour, 7-grain hot cereal, sunflower seeds, and oats!





I'm sure that it could be easily adapted to a bread machine. I used a Kitchen-Aid mixer and it was very little work on my part; the bread dough was easy to work with and rose and baked beautifully, with a soft crumb and delicious flavor. I recommend stopping by your local library and picking up this issue to give this recipe a try. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment