Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I'm looking for some good bread recipes that I can use with my bread machine.Does any one know any?

Just discovered my Mom's old Bread maker and have found out that it's really fun to use,but the mixes cost too much.Good recipes would be greatly appreciated,thanks.I'm looking for some good bread recipes that I can use with my bread machine.Does any one know any?
google ';bread machine recipes. there are 897,000 sites, every one with multiple recipes.I'm looking for some good bread recipes that I can use with my bread machine.Does any one know any?
This is a simple French bread for a two-pound machine.





12 oz water


2 tsp kosher salt


4 c unbleached AP flour


7g instant yeast





Place the ingredients in the breadmaker pan in the order shown; set on a dough cycle, rise twice, and shape into baguettes or set on a full/French bread cycle to bake all the way through.
Go on this website it has loads of tasty recipes!





http://www.bbcgoodfood.com/content/recipes/

No comments:

Post a Comment