Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I am looking for wheat and diary free bread recipes?

Any one out there who can help me. I have a high intollerance towards the two and need to illuminate them for 3 to 6 months. I don't like to buy the bread that is available in the shops or the ready make 'flour' which you mix with water.I am looking for wheat and diary free bread recipes?
Look at the web,type in gluten free bread recipes. You will find a lot of them and making bread by hand is not hard and you know what has gone into it.


Good luck and enjoy I have been making my bread for years and it is so much better.I am looking for wheat and diary free bread recipes?
Have you tried sprouted wheat bread. It is alot more digestible than flour made bread. The sprouting starts the enzymes in the wheat berry going and then the hard to digest stuff is broken down. Sprouted wheat bread has a sweet taste with no need for additives
This might help you: http://yumeebee.blogspot.com/2009/06/bre鈥?/a>





I am using that one :]





edited here's another one: http://yumeebee.blogspot.com/2009/06/don鈥?/a>





:] hope it could help

No comments:

Post a Comment