Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Non rising bread recipes?

I have flour, I have eggs, I have water, I do not have yeast or baking powder/soda.





I have seen comments about non rising breads, but I can't find any recipes for them. Does anyone have any, or can they find any?





10 points for a recipe.Non rising bread recipes?
You can make flatbread (such as chappati) with just flour and water.


2 cups flour


salt to tast


cold water


Add salt to the flour then simply add enough water to make a stiff dough, turned out onto a floured surface, knead until smooth and elastic, pinch off into 2'; pieces and roll into a ball in the palms of your hand. Rp.. out with a rolling pin to form a thin circle about


6' - 7 '; . Place in a medium hot skillet (no oil needed) turn when bread begins to puff up. Eat with melted butter, or use as a wrap for eggs, meat, veggies... yum!Non rising bread recipes?
Make cream puffs or eclairs. Look up a pate a choux recipe
Sorry, I dont know of any but if I were you I would google it or look on foodnetwork.com..............I hoped I helped, and dont worry, I dont need the points.

No comments:

Post a Comment