Saturday, December 19, 2009

I have a bread machine but I lost the manual, do I change regular bread recipes to fit the machine?

I want to make some bread. I would like to use my machine. Its a Webilt if that matters. I just need to know if the yeast measurement needs to be adjusted or if you do anything different compared to an oven?I have a bread machine but I lost the manual, do I change regular bread recipes to fit the machine?
The amount of yeast doesn't need to be adjusted. But, it must be put into the pan in a specific order. My recipes call for the active dry yeast last. For example





Basic French Bread 1# loaf





3/4 c water


2 c unbleached flour


1 tsp. sea salt


1-1/2 tsp. active dry yeast





place ingredients in loaf pan in listed order.





you should be able to download the manual from the manufactures web site.I have a bread machine but I lost the manual, do I change regular bread recipes to fit the machine?
I have lost my manual before and my son went on-line and looked up the make and model and was able to print me off a copy! There is also tons of Bread Machine recipes on-line! About.com has several.Just type Bread Machine Recipes on search and go! You should hit the jackpot!
Just go to the manufactures website and see if they have a manual you can download.
The Fleishmann Yeast website has lots of recipes too for regular, quick-rise and bread machine yeast. Good luck!
just go to yahoo search and type in bread machine receipes and you will find all you need

No comments:

Post a Comment